Welcome back to the Rink! The Winter 2 contract begins Wednesday January 6th and runs through Friday February 26th. Guidelines surrounding Minnesota Youth Return to Sport continue to evolve. The most recent updates can be found here: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/sportsguide.pdf
As a reminder, our ongoing Club protocols and guidelines include:
- Please arrive at the rink fully dressed to get on the ice, INCLUDING SKATES. We understand with our older students and coaches that this may not be prudent when driving themselves to the rink in dark and/or icy conditions. Please maintain social distancing in all possible situations.
- Face coverings are required while skating on EICFSC ice, this includes wearing them when entering and exiting the building. If a medical condition prevents you from wearing a mask while on the ice, please submit a doctor’s note to the Club.
- Personal items in the rink must be kept to a minimum and placed at social distance markings provided. Leave all other belongings in your car.
- You will enter the arena using the East entrance doors (follow way finding signage) NO EARLIER THAN 5 MINUTES PRIOR to when your session begins.
- You will exit the arena also using the East entrance doors (follow way finding signage) NO LATER THAN 5 MINUTES AFTER your session ends
- You are to MAINTAIN APPROPRIATE SOCIAL DISTANCING IN AND AROUND THE CIVIC ARENA BUILDING. Signage is posted around the rink to indicate appropriate spacing.
- Skaters will use the rink doors closest to the PLAYER’S BENCH TO GET ON THE ICE.
- Skaters will use the rink doors closest to the LOBBY TO GET OFF THE ICE.
- NO PARENTS/SPECTATORS will be allowed in the rink during EICFSC Ice.
- Social distancing is required on the ice. NO GATHERING IN GROUPS during a session or when entering or exiting the ice.
- Music CAN be played.
- Coaches CAN be on the ice with skaters.
By skating on EICFSC Ice, you are ensuring that:
Skaters on each ice session will be tracked based on their contract or buy on purchases in the event that contact tracing is necessary.
- You have no Flu or Covid-19 (unexplained sore throat, cough, loss of smell or taste, shortness of breath, etc) related symptoms.
- You are not within a recommended Quarantine or Isolation time frame due to a COVID exposure or positive test.
You can purchase Buy-On Ice for Winter 2 here: