Register for below. Gracie Zoom Flyer
A Golden Zoom with Gracie - 12/1/2020
Starting Saturday November 21, EAGAN ICE ARENA is closed until December 18.
Due to COVID restrictions we are not able to have Non-Member Buy ons or have guest coaches at this time.
- Arrive at the rink fully dressed to get on the ice, INCLUDING SKATES.
- Face coverings are required while entering and exiting the building although they are not required on the ice for skaters.
- Only your necessary items will be allowed on the boards. The ledge around the ice is available to leave those items. We ask that you space them out. Leave all other belongings in your car.
- You will enter the arena using the East entrance doors (follow way finding signage) NO EARLIER THAN 5 MINUTES PRIOR to when your session begins.
- You will exit the arena also using the East entrance doors (follow way finding signage) NO LATER THAN 5 MINUTES AFTER your session ends.
- You are to MAINTAIN APPROPRIATE SOCIAL DISTANCING IN AND AROUND THE CIVIC ARENA BUILDING. Signage is posted around the rink to indicate appropriate spacing.
- Skaters will use the rink doors closest to the PLAYER’S BENCH TO GET ON THE ICE.
- Skaters will use the rink doors closest to the LOBBY TO GET OFF THE ICE.
- NO PARENTS/SPECTATORS will be allowed in the rink during EICFSC Ice.
- Social distancing is required on the ice. NO GATHERING IN GROUPS on the ice or when entering or exiting the ice.
- Music CAN be played thru rink music only.
- Coaches CAN be on the ice with skaters.
By skating on EICFSC Ice, you are ensuring that:
- You have no Flu or Covid-19 (unexplained sore throat, cough, loss of smell or taste, shortness of breath) related symptoms.
- Club members and coaches must check their temperature each day they skate. Members should not skate if their temperature is greater than 100 degrees.
COVID exposure guidelines:
- If a skater tests positive for COVID, they will not be allowed back on the ice until they receive a medical clearance to do so. When a case of COVID-19 is reported to MDH, an interview is conducted to determine who that person was in close contact with while infectious. The people who were exposed will be called by health officials to discuss their exposure. You will not be allowed back on the ice until you are cleared based on medical guidelines from your doctor. The club does document who is on the ice if MDH needs to know, but we will not be reaching out to any skaters directly. Please see the CDC website for additional details: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/end-home-isolation.html.
- If a case of COVID-19 is reported to the board, we will report the case to the Minnesota Department of Health at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have close contact with someone who has been told by a doctor, clinic or hospital that they have COVID-19.
- If you need to miss skating for illness or for quarantine purposes, please email Kristin Bianchi and she will give a credit for the sessions missed.
If you can't come to the annual meeting please complete the proxy.
Annual Meeting & Proxy Information
COVID-19 Return To Ice Waiver MUST be signed prior to skating on Club ice.
Sign the Return to Ice Waiver HERE.
Mask limitation form here
FREE Off-Ice Classes for Club Members!
Sign up for Core and Yoga classes HERE!
EICFSC Apparel Store
Club apparel can be purchased HERE!